Beauty: Bioderma Sébium H2O Micellar Water

by - 13:10


I've deligently been working my way through my draft section but thought I'd make a quick post about the Bioderma that I had photographed the other day. I originally posted ages ago about their other Micellar water which is far more popular I feel (it's the one with the pink cap). When I saw this in Boots on offer, I thought to myself that I needed to try it. I have been quite sick of using crap make up removers so I thought that I'd give this one a go. 

This particular micellar water is formulated for oily skin which is good for me because I have the worlds oiliest skin. Honestly, If I'm not wearing a matte foundation with setting spray AND powder I am literally oilier than the BP oil spill.  

Since using this product I have noticed that my skin has become a lot less oilier. It has helped control the oil on my skin and I am now able to go longer without touching up my make up. The product is pretty much scentless so if you are worried about fragrance then you don't have to fret. The product is also incredibly soothing on the skin and zaps any feeling of dryness away from your face. The product also works like a magnet and pulls all the dirt and excess make up off your face even when it looks like you have managed to remove every single trace of make up.

I'm not entirely sure what the biggest size is that you can get for this but I blasted my way through the first bottle in a matter of weeks. So for the second bottle I've limited myself to only using this at night instead of twice a day. Either ways, I feel that if it is not on sale, buying this regularly would be a very expensive habit to keep up with. Which is sad because I cannot fault this product in any means besides the price tag.

You May Also Like

0 comments