Review: NYX Lip Lingerie

by - 20:00


It's no secret that I am a massive fan of NYX cosmetics and that my obsession started when I first purchased the Soft Matte Lip Creams in March for my birthday. At that time, I don't think there were concessions at Boots. However once the concessions had opened, I remember paying the Boots in Oxford circus a visit and stumbling upon these. As I always do, I googled for swatches on the lip and picked three up.  It was admittedly a though choice, I had only intended to pick up two but ended up picking three. I went for Honeymoon (a purply brown), Push up (blush with brown tones) and Exotic ( which is a light/pinky red).

 
             Honeymoon, Push Up and exotic

The products are so sleekly packaged in a long tube and all come with a narrow wand applicator which makes it easy to glide on. This is especially useful of the inner lips which are much more narrow. It also helps if you aren't a fan of lip liner in defining the edges of your lips. The wands are also brilliant in the sense that  they pick up enough amount of product. In some cases, I have in the past experienced scenarios were the applicator on other lipstick brands has picked up too much product. When this happens, I get so annoyed mainly because either I don't notice and slather it on ending up looking like a complete clown or I have to scoop it back in the tube which I don't think is very hygienic. So you can imagine how excited I was when I tried these on!
                       

                     
Super well shaped wands!



Push up, exotic and honeymoon swatches 

 These lip creams are extremely flattering on the lips. They have a smooth formula that doesn't dry your lips out unlike other matte lipsticks out there.  It's also impressive that they dry almost instantly when you put them on. Another great thing about these is that you have small lips like me and can't be spending a ton of money like to get those Kylie Jenner lips, these actually make your lips look fuller. However, this is not the primary purpose of the product. Due to how great this product is, it has made its way into my daily make up routine. I have recently only been switching between these three lip mattes everyday. I also now have the shade embellishment which is also a nude pink and will be reviewing it shortly. At £6.50, you can't really go wrong with these.




You May Also Like

0 comments